Tuesday, May 5, 2009

And I really was ready with my Zombie Apocalypse Plan!

Sadly, it seems that this was actually a hoax. That said, I am curious what everyone else's Zombie Apocalypse survival plan is. Obviously you have to know the specifics of the Zombie Apocalypse you're dealing with, but what are some of the plans people already have. Maybe this could be the first post where my readers (there are one or two of you out there, right?) actually sound off in the comments. If they do, I promise to have a follow-on post analyzing the various plans put forward, and detailing my own plan as well.

2 comments:

  1. My plan:

    - Immediately find Billy, as he is the only person i know (perhaps that anyone knows?) that has thought more than 5 minutes about a "zombie survival plan."

    - I will also make sure I keep him in front of me at all times so as to not let him feed me to the zombies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean's plan sounds like a good one, but has one major flaw for me: you are much too far away for me to hide behind you! And if we learned anything from Dawn/Shawn of the Dead, travelling by car during a zombie attack is just not feasable (unless you like to live in a shopping mall).

    Anyhow-- My plan requires more forethought... In my experience with Zombie movies, I never see them attacking each other, but rather presenting a united front against the living. Thus, I will purchase zombie goo make-up, practice my very best arms-outstretched-knees unbending- wobbling from side to side- Zombie walk and attempt to blend in with the rest of the crowd as I find the nearest Marine established safeground.

    I realize this is far more risky than Sean's plan, but If I'm going down, I'm going down in style.

    ReplyDelete