Friday, May 8, 2009

Surprise cake for ones birthday is cool

Because I promised quantity I will merely say that surprise and (at least feigned) heartfelt cake for ones birthday is always a cool thing.

On the topic of further posts - I'll be more than happy to opine on the issues of the day if anything actually happens today. It seems most people are responding to the events of previous days today rather than actually doing anything new that's worth commenting on.

That said, the Lakers-Rockets game should be awesome tonight. For the sake of the National Debt (a term whose capitalization is much in question, at least amongst my colleagues), all patriotic Americans should be cheering for the Lakers.

If something interesting happens later I'll be sure to chime in, if not, have a great rest of the best day of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment