Friday, May 1, 2009

Swine Flu

As Swine Flu, or H1N1 as the WHO and CDC now insist we call it (or if you're Israel "Mexican Flu"), slowly works its way from the sweltery (which apparently isn't a word, but totally should be) depths of the Southwest up to civilized parts of the country such as D.C. and Virginia panic will quickly start to spread. If you've paid any attention you should know that regular flu kills roughly 100k people a year, and we're at something around 200 confirmed deaths from Swine Flu. So, unless people start dying left and right and then turning into zombies thus necessitating me to put into place my Zombie Apocalypse Survival Plan, I'm not going to worry too much.

That said, while I'll still eat all the delicious bacon, pepperoni and other pork products I can find, I might not go as far as this kid:

1 comment:

  1. Please elaborate on the Zombie Apocalypse Survival Plan STAT. Interested parties await.

    p.s. Did you come up with the plan while watching Shawn of the Dead?

    ReplyDelete